Photo shows the rescue scene.
A Chinese man, aged 24, was among the 19 people injured in Melbourne's car attack, said Chinese Consulate-General in Melbourne on Friday.
The injuries of the Chinese man are not life-threatening, he is conscious and is in stable condition, said the consulate, adding that it would provide necessary help for the victim's family to visit him.
Australian police on Friday said there was no evidence to suggest that the driver, who deliberately plowed into pedestrians in central Melbourne on Thursday, was linked to extremist groups.
The 32-year-old driver is of Afghan descent and attributed some of his activities to the mistreatment of Muslims in preliminary police discussions, acting chief police Commissioner Shane Patton said at a media conference on Friday.
A second man arrested at the scene had been released and was expected to be charged with possession of cannabis and a controlled weapon. Neither of the offenses is linked to the incident.